Join the OH180 and Make a Difference for Your Children!
Welcome new and returning Orchard Hills families. Orchard Hills PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is excited to see everyone back on the campus for 2021-2022 school year. During this challenging time, we are striving to provide the best school environment for OH students. OH180 is one of the main fundraisers at our school and it benefits 100% of your students.
Please remember to update your student’s teacher name on PTO website (Toolkit).
Orchard Hills PTO funds the following programs which are not covered by state or district funds. Please join us today to provide the various enrichment programs that benefit your students. We work together and grow together.
Example of programs that your donations fund:
How can I make a difference?
We encourage you to donate $180 per student (one dollar per day). To join the membership, please click here.
As incentives, the first 500 families who donate $180 will receive an OH folder with TUSD 2021-2022 calendar on the back. For the families who donate $360 or more, they will receive one free copy of the school's yearbook at the end of school year. (PTO will directly contact you to coordinate.)
*** Please note: We have emailed directly to families who are eligible for a free copy of the yearbook. If you haven’t received the ‘OH yearbook order survey’ email, please contact us at PTOMembership@ohhawks.org. (Please don’t forget to check your spam box before contacting us!) ****
- A dollar a day will preserve the outstanding programs at Orchard Hills - We ask that you donate the full $180 per family to be part of OH 180!
- Orchard Hills PTO is a section 501(c)(3) nonprofit and your contribution may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.
- Orchard Hills PTO Tax ID # 27-2380698
- PTO membership is voluntary; however, your donation will directly impact your child's education by providing programs and materials that are not funded by the state.
- Any donation amount will give you member voting rights for the PTO.
Does your employer match your donation?
We would appreciate if you can check whether your company matches donation to their employees to double (or triple) your donation. Some examples of these companies are Apple, Broadcom, Capital group, Pfizer, Microsoft, Google and more. Please click here for details and find out if your company matches your donation.
This is how it a company match program works:
- Please visit https://ww2.matchinggifts.com/search/rit to find out if your company provide matching program.
- Contact your human resources or payroll department to obtain matching gift form.
- Use below information to provide your employer.
Organization name: Orchard Hills PTO
Address: 11555 Culver Dr, Irvine, CA 92602
Federal Tax ID: 27-2380698
- Please email OH PTO Treasurer at email@example.com once donation is made.
If purchasing online is not an option for you,
print the form here and return with a check to the office.